Ticket Sales is starting on 19th October 2018 at 12pm!
Premium Stalls: $50 . Stalls: $45 . Circles : $40
Bundle of 3 Tickets Deal at 10% Discount off!
Bundle of 3 Premium Stalls Tickets – $135 .
Bundle of 3 Stall Tickets – $121.50
Bundle of 3 Circle Tickets – $108
A fund raising event for The Children Cancer Foundation:
There will be a contribution of $2 for every ticket sold.
Please click on the DATE‘s link below from 19th October 2018 at 12pm to purchase the tickets.
I want to Purchase 8th Dec 2018 Saturday Tickets: Concert performed by Ballet students from Bishan, Sembawang, Yio Chu Kang. Jalan Selaseh, Anchorvale CC and Tampines Central CC
I want to Purchase 9th Dec 2018 Sunday Tickets: Concert performed by Ballet students from Choa Chu Kang, Hillion & Jurong.
- Infants or children below 3 years old will not be admitted. All other admissions are subjected to tickets being produced at the entrance.
- Pls provide correct email address for the E-ticket to be sent to you via your email. You will receive Payment Confirmation as well.
- For ticketing technical support, you may contact our ticketing agent Ms Irene at 81639197 should you face any technical difficulties during purchase
- Payments will be made by Credit or Debit cards.
- Trading or resale of tickets purchased is not allowed.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break (if any) in the performance.
- No smoking, food, beverages, photography, audio or video recording is allowed in the venue and will be banned from the theatre if otherwise.
- Dancepointe Academy reserves the right without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming, or if it is reasonably suspected that the ticket is stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable or that it was reported lost.
- Dancepointe Academy may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to any other cause beyond reasonable control.
- Replacement Tickets are issued subject to verification of the patron’s details against purchase records and payment of an administrative fee.
For parents who have not submitted the consent forms, please access the forms here. You may check with our administrator for the protected password.
Dancepointe Academy Bi Annual Concert: Fundraising for Children Cancer Foundation
We are pleased to present our Bi Annual Concert “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas!” on the 8th & 9th Dec at The Kallang Theatre! The Kallang Theatre is one of the major dance theatres in Singapore boosting over 1700 seats and advance stage LED displays system. This concert will once again give your child the invaluable opportunity to learn new choreographies and to perform on a professional stage.
To celebrate our Dance Education with Passion and Artistry, there will be various exciting choreographies performed by our Ballet students.
In addition, Dancepointe Academy (DPA) hopes to expand the scope of Dance Education to include Values, Social Awareness and Character building by raising funds and bringing joy to The Children Cancer Foundation through this concert. There will be a contribution of $2 for every ticket sold and a specially organised Kpop Workshop in Nov for the cancer patients.
We look forward to your support in this meaningful concert and together we will make this concert a great learning journey for our students!